Saturday, March 15, 2014

Am I Wasting The Dime That I Spend Every Time?



Questions we all ask ourselves!

1.) Why should I invest my money?
2.) What is in it for me?
3.) What I have to lose?
4.) What I have to gain?


We all are quick to spend money. You see tons of products daily around the clock.
No matter if you are window shopping in the mall or surfing the internet. And yes
everything is tempting to buy. But you must research the product and if you feel it
is worth the buy then you trust your instincts.


Most of the time, we are spending because we need it, or want to help others.
We may budget majority of the time. But if we really want it and it is more that
our means, then we will go out the way just so we can have it. And there isn't
no blame or shame in that. We all like money, therefore we are always spending
our dime every time.






No comments:

Post a Comment